Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I woke up exhausted today after a marathon dream.  The people in this dream were all from my old job.  It started with the impending wedding of Emily A.  But she wasn't just Emily; some how she was also Brandy G.  And all her wedding things were stashed in her locker at work.  And what an lovely ensemble:  the bride chose pea green.  The groom was Albanian and there were several Albanians on boats in the river.  This is where the Brandy G. side of the bride came out because she went to those boats and got into a knock-down drag-out fight with the Albanians.  But she made it back to the where the wedding was to take place not too badly messed up, for which I'm glad because some how I was now the bride and I was sure that I was being made fun of.  Especially since I'd added a green paint over the left side of my face.  So I asked Laura VH to do a proper make up.  She said of course she would.  I closed my eyes and waited for her to get to work.  What I felt was her drawing lines across my forehead.  I asked what she was doing and she said she was emphasizing the wrinkles.  So I fired her.  Then it was getting close to the wedding which was now taking place on a talk show and hoards of rowdy people were poring in through the doors.  And I was wondering what on earth I was thinking to be getting married.  So I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment